Saturday, June 16, 2007

My last will and testiment

None of my ancestors have lost their eyesight before the age of 90. If I go blind I want to live independently with help from a caretaker and to learn brail from a licensed teacher.
When I die I want to be buried in Stratten, Nebraska or Pleasant Valley, Nebraska. I want a casket and a gravestone. I want engraved on my gravestone that I loved Jesus and that I was a witness for The Way. I want in these exact words. "I worshiped Jesus on old highway 6. I was a witness and a follower of Jesus. I have served my Lord!"
I want in my obituary that I was a Christian and worshiped on old highway 6. That I was a graphic designer and did genealogy research and historical research. I also had a degree in Commercial Horticulture and Greenhouse Management.
I tried to tell people that the government was misusing technology and hurting people. I gave my life to Jesus. I tried to educate people about the homeless, the persecuted Christian, the jobless, the isolated Christian. I believed that people should live in small villages and not in mega cities.
I have two wonderful children and my e-mail is bigc1dc@yahoo.com.
I am a witness that technology has been used to hurt people. I am a follower of Jesus! I love old building and churches, small villages, nature, and everything that is good and of God!

No comments: